August 21, 2009

Do you want to be famous?


You can argue that social media makes it easy for anyone to become famous today. But I think meaningful and lasting attention requires real talent and hard work.

Debbie Allen said it best, "You want fame? ... Well, fame costs. And right here is where you start paying. With sweat."
It's true whether you perform on a stage or in an ad agency.

But I'm still going to pretend that my wife is making me go see this.

You can learn everything about the movie and add your photo to the "Wall of Fame" at GenerationFame.com.
They’re also doing a talent search at Six Flags theme parks, which I’m amazed they’re not turning into a reality TV show.

1 comment:

  1. I think anyone can become famous now, but the 15 minutes of fame is probably down to about 15 seconds.

    ReplyDelete