December 27, 2008

Does drinking make you happy?

Nestle’s Quik was my favorite drink when I was a kid.
(Now it’s a close second to gin and tonic.)

The first time I became aware of branding was when they changed the name from Quik to Nesquik. (Big mistake.)
So I loved two billboards they had up this year near Yankee’s stadium. The bunny drinking out of a straw in one ad lead to the glass on other billboard. I never got a picture of them, but found this one online:

Here are a few other ads in the campaign:





This has been another post in the Ask A Copywriter Year End Close Out Sale

1 comment:

  1. katylove327:31 AM

    Hi my son is 13 with type one diabetes and we are disapointed that thiar are not. manny product that are sugarfree and the few that are cost so much more it is very unfair .I am sure that thiar manny more people that feel the same thair are millions of kids with diabetes..........

    ReplyDelete